Who uses and recommends mimijumi?
- Based on testimonials, babies enjoy mimijumi bottles. “I love the mimijumi bottles, they are the only bottles that my daughter would latch on to.” Katrina, NJ mom
- Lactation consultants like mimijumi’s natural bottle design and milk release since it reduces nipple confusion in some babies.
- Karen Todaro, a Registered Nurse and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, states that mimijumi "is so breast-like in appearance, that babies are less likely to have a problem transitioning between breast and bottle. She recommends it for not only bottle-picky babies, but for all newborns as an aid to prolonging breastfeeding, a natural way to enhance immunity, and prevent obesity and diabetes later in life.”
- Parents who seek flexibility between breast and bottle.
- Parents and caregivers love that mimijumi relaxes the child while feeding.
What makes mimijumi different / more effective for infants and parents?
- While breast is always best mimijumi bottles are designed to feed the baby similar to the way the breast does.
- The dome-shaped top makes the latching and drinking experience natural and comfortable. This makes the transition comfortable and natural between breast and bottle.
- Some parents rely on mimijumi as the “back-to-work bottle” because it makes the transition easier for mom to return to work.
- The natural function soothes baby and allows parents and caregivers a more successful bottle-feeding and bonding experience.
- The skin-like tone and shape of the dome/top are natural to baby.
- With mimijumi, milk flow is regulated by baby (like the breast), so each nipple “stage” lasts for a very long time (about 9 months to one year) such that the two stages of nipples are all that are needed.
- The clear body is angled for comfort and has measurement markings’ showing how much liquid is inside.
How does mimijumi work so naturally?
- mimijumi’s dome and nipple are soft and shaped for effective latching.
- Like the breast, the baby must latch to express the milk. Milk flow is regulated by the baby’s sucking action.
- The nipple flattens and stretches while feeding.
- The simple and effective patent-pending venting mechanism relieves air pressure during feeding, preventing colic.
Spend less on your bottles
- High quality materials mean that our bottles last longer than many others on the market.
- Longer lasting bottles mean that you spend less as they don't need to be replaced as often.
- If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the product we offer a no-quibble returns policy and a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects and faults.
- We're confident that you and your baby will love mimijumi.
mimijumi is award winning
- 2015 Famili Magazine Election MAM' Advisor
- 2013 Bizzie Baby Bronze Award
- 2012 Mom’s Best Hot Product Award #1 Baby Bottle
- 2012 Creative Child Top Choice of the Year Baby Bottle
- 2011 Baby and Children’s Product News, 2011 Reader’s Favourites Award Winner, Baby Bottle Category, BCPN Readers Choice #1 Baby Bottle
- 2010 I.D. Magazine Annual Design Review Winner – Equipment Category
- 2009 Spark Design Awards, Gold Award
Simple to use
- Each bottle is comprised of only two parts and can be assembled one-handed.
- Fewer parts simplify storage.
- A wide opening makes filling and cleaning easy.
- The bottle is two parts and components are interchangeable.
- Non-slip bottom lends stability.
- Nipples are easy to clean requiring no special brushes.
- Top-rack dishwasher and boil safe. The nipples can be cleaned in microwave sterilizer bags.
mimijumi materials are safe
- mimijumi bottles are made from the safest materials to ensure worry-free and healthy bottle feeding.
- All materials used are free from oestrogenic activity and contain no BPA or phthalates.
- The clear bottle material is Grilamid® nylon, a safe durable clear plastic that passes all global safety standards.
- The nipple is made from medical and food grade silicone.
Where is mimijumi manufactured?
The bottles are manufactured in Austria to the highest safety standards, exceeding both US and European regulations.